zMed – GINOP project
- Name of Beneficiary: Zinemath Zrt.
- Project title: Developing innovative medical solution (zMed) which is an augmented reality based visualization technology of 3D medical scans and reality that also strengthens the doctor-patient relationship and improves the medical education.
- Grant value of the project: 1.779.705.581 HUF
- Grant rate of the project: 71%
- Total project budget: 2.529.364.799 HUF
- Planned closing time of the project: 31. August 2020
- Project ID: GINOP-2.2.1-15-2017-00083
- Project description:
What is zMed?
- 3D imaging and visualization technology for unified visualization of medical data and reality
- exceeds the current display limits
- creates a completely new visualization mode
- the unbound 3D viewpoint together with true-to-life rendering place the viewer into real AR, where real space can be extended with virtual objects
- innovative demonstration technology that streamlines the current visualization of 2D or 3D imagery from a fixed point
In which medical fields is zMed adaptable?
- medical education and training
It is of utmost importance that future physicians – together with the development of the technology – are encouraged to learn the latest methods that they will be able to actively use in their practice.
- to improve doctor-patient relationship
Explaining and visualizing the patient’s illness helps the doctor-patient communication and the patient to understand the problem more clearly.
- surgical planning and preparation
In the pre-operative phase, it gives the doctors an even more accurate picture which reduces the surgical planning time and at the same time it contributes to a more precise design of each surgical procedure.
What are the benefits of zMed?
- personalized visualization
- detailed, fast, complex and real-time rendering
- from an unbound point of real view we see virtual content in the “mixed reality” world
- we can virtually look into the inside of the real objects
- we can freely change the virtual content